My... time sure flies when you are miserable! I have been getting increasingly more uncomfortable as the days go by. But I'm trying to stay positive. Mind over matter right!?
I had an appointment yesterday and I am still dilated to a 3. I can't remember effacement. So a week and no progress, which I'm kind of excited about. I really want Max to be born in October. Next Monday I will be full term and I'll only have 2 more weeks to endure before October. I can do this.
I've been having a ton of pressure in my pelvis still but it does seem to be getting a little bit better. I hope it is!
The big news for the week... I got mine and Max's bag packed and ready for the hospital! I went and purchased the little travel size toiletries to pack in my bag. We are ready as soon as this baby decides to make his appearance.
As the pending day gets closer I am getting a little nervous and a little fear is creeping in. Last night I was telling Seth how terrified I am to change, feed, bath, my baby. I'm sure I'll pick it up... but it is a scary task.
That is pretty much it for this week. Just trying to make it through the last few weeks of work!
a new blog
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment