Tuesday, September 7, 2010

♥ 35 weeks ♥

So I know we have 2 weeks left of summer. But I am ready for the fall. I have fall fever and this wonderful crisp air has been amazing. So I decided to change my blog background early. I love the fall the most. It is my favorite season.

Today I had my 35 week appointment. It was my last biweekly appointment and I start going weekly next week! I wasn't supposed to have an internal until next week but I have been having a lot of cramping and have been so sore in my pelvis. The pressure has been pretty bad as well. So my Dr. decided to check me to make sure I am doing okay. Well turns out I'm dilated to a 3. He was quick to tell me that this doesn't mean I'm going to go into active labor anytime soon. I could walk around for weeks without any further progress. But it was exciting none the less because it makes it so real that I will be having Max soon. It also helps to know why I've had so much pain and pressure in my pelvic region. I've been put on pelvic rest for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Next week I'm getting my GBS test and that will be the last of the internals. I'm going to decline any further checks.

Yesterday Seth and I spent some time making iron ons for Max's onesies and are just trying to enjoy each other as a twosome before we become a threesome. We are both getting really excited and anxious. Happy times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment