Friday, October 29, 2010

.:a picture a day:.

My beautiful little man is 3 weeks old today!! We have been taking a picture a day to watch him change and grow. Here are the photos so far. I think he is starting to look less Asian and more Mexican. What do you think!?

We just love our Max!

Day 20

Day 19

Day 18

Day 17

Day 16

Day 15

Day 14

Day 13

Day 12

Day 11

Day 10

Day 9

Day 8

Day 7

Day 6

Day 5

Day 4

Day 3

Day 2

Day 1

1 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff

He is sooooo incredibly precious! I cannot wait to get my hands on him! I'm sorry I haven't made it over yet; I don't know how my life has been so busy, but it has - plus sick kids on top of that! Hopefully soon - I can't wait to see all of you and talk about it all! Loves!

Post a Comment