Tuesday, June 8, 2010

.:I played the pregnancy card:.

Last night on the way home from a friends house I got pulled over for speeding. Yikes! As soon as I saw those lights my stomach dropped. I can't get a ticket!!! Something I should have thought about prior to speeding down a road I know to be a speed trap. I seriously was not even thinking. Just going along minding my own business. I was literally turning into my neighborhood when he flipped on his lights. So, I got pulled over directly behind my house. Literally around the freaking corner!!! ugh.

When the cop walked up to my window and in his intimidating voice said "Where are you headed to so fast!?" The first thing out of my mouth was "I live right there (pointed at my house) I'm pregnant and have to pee. I'm so sorry!" He just looked at my belly and told me he would follow me to my house. So he watched me pull into my garage and that was it.

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Angee Dandy

damn i wish i had a pregnancy card to use... i got pulled over and got the ticket. poooooooo...

the cops are out everywhere, iunno why all of sudden they are but seriously I am driving speed limit +5 only... lol

Post a Comment