Monday, June 21, 2010

♥ 24 Weeks ♥

We have kicking feet!! I feel Max kicking now at least twice an hour. I love feeling him move!

I am 6 months! wowzah. How the time does fly. While time is flying, it is also sitting still. I don't know if October is EVER going to come.

Other then waiting around anxiously for Max we have been doing nothing. I've been trying to get all my crafting and projects done before the baby boy comes. I'm trying to put together scrapbook pages that I can just put pictures in later.

I'm reading a lot and getting ready for labor and delivery. I've also started in on books regarding the first year of life. I realized in the last few days that I've been spending so much time preparing for having the baby and no time preparing for when he is here! So, any reading suggestions for birth through first year would be most appreciated.

Life is good right now. I have no complaints. I feel surprisingly at ease and relaxed lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment