So excited! Tonight me and my girls are going to see the midnight showing of Eclipse. I stayed up til 1:30am on a work night to get these tickets and it couldn't come soon enough. There is an event going on at the Jordan Landing Plaza tonight. Merchandise booths, and other dork things.
My friends are coming over we are eating pizza, watching New Moon, going to Jordan Landing, then going to the midnight premiere. I'm soooo excited. Oh and making a pit stop at Yogurtland at Jordan Landing. mmmmm.
Then tomorrow I get to go have lunch with my good friend Summer and work on Max's mobile for his nursery! Then hypnobirthing classes in the evening. It's going to be a great day off!
on a side note... I just looked at me baby tracker -------> 104 days left!? We are almost in double digits! Exciting day!
a new blog
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment