Seth and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Cinco de Mayo! We didn't really get a chance to do much until this weekend. But we really had a great time together. Saturday we had a nice brunch with his family and spent the rest of the day painting Max's room. We had a lot of fun and it was just a really great bonding activity for us. It was just really fun and amazing to see how far our marriage has come in just four short years!
After we were done in Max's room (well, done painting anyway. We are far from DONE!) We ordered pizza and cozied up on the couch to watch the Jazz play. It ended up being a really nice evening together... even if the Jazz lost. :( Bummed.
Sunday we went to Ikea to look for nursery furniture. We found a dresser for Max, and plenty of other ideas! I can't wait to be done with his room. I'm just so excited to see the whole thing put together. After Ikea we went to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Yummers. I had never been there. It was so delicious. We ordered way too much food and took more then half of it home. Good times!
All in all, a good anniversary with my hubby.
a new blog
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment