I haven't done a weekly update in a while! ♥Life is good. I'm feeling more and more like myself everyday. My belly is growing more and more everyday. The day I get to finally hold my Max in my arms is getting closer and closer everyday! I am so excited to finish his room and just to meet, hold, and love on my little man!
We are half way through our 4th month! Soon I will be 20 weeks and hopefully feeling my baby boy dance around in there. I still haven't felt him move but I've seen it on the ultrasound! He is quite the Chinese acrobat!
Things with the pregnancy are happy and healthy. My only concern at this point is my Doctor. I started a new job 3 weeks ago and am going to have to switch insurance. I need to find a new doctor and it is sort of giving me heart failure. I'm so stressed about it. If I didn't have a specific idea of how I want to birth my baby I probably wouldn't stress to much. But I'm leaning towards a hypnobirth and I need to find a Dr. that will support me.
My sister in law loves her Dr. so I am going to see him next Wednesday. His name is Dr. Froerer. Has anyone heard anything!? Also, I need to have the baby at IMC Hopsital now. So anyone that has an amazing Dr. who is in my network please let me know! If you feel your Dr. would be open to a 100% natural birth leave the name!
Other then that little drama... things are good. Life is good. We are happy and loving life.
a new blog
14 years ago
2 comments:
I delivered Remi at IMC, and my doctor is at the women's center there. Her name is Rebecca Ponder and I loved her! I think she would listen to what you want and try to help you get there!
Glad to hear all is well with you and baby boy (and Seth too HeHe)!! I forget that you have a blog, but I added you to my list (hope that's ok!) It's nice to see what's going on with you guys. :) Good luck on finding a doc! Mine is down in A.F...so that doesn't do you any good. ;)
Post a Comment