19 weeks baby!! I am so close to being at the halfway point. Seth and I were talking last night about how strange time is. I feel like I'm never going to hold my little guy in my arms!! But in all reality, the last 19 weeks FLEW by. Seriously. How has it been 19 weeks? How am I halfway to the big day! Assuming I only go 40 weeks of course. Here is to hoping.
The last few days have been great. I am feeling so much better. I have been known to say that I was not enjoying my pregnancy up until recently. But I'm feeling like myself again! A more emotional and rounder version of myself... but myself. I really am starting to feel great.
I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and I get to meet my potential new Dr. I hope it works out. I probably won't get an ultrasound but hopefully I will get to at least hear Max. Hearing his heartbeat never gets old. I will have my anatomy ultrasound hopefully within the next couple of weeks. Then we will be able to really see all or our little guy.
ah, have I mentioned I am in love with a little boy named Max ♥
a new blog
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment