Yesterday I had my second appointment. Apparently I am in my second trimester and didn't know it!? I'm so confused with all these dates. My due date prior to yesterday was Oct. 16th. My Dr. has since decided it is Oct. 11th!? I don't know, whatever, the sooner I get to hold my baby :)
Last night I noticed some exciting changes in my body. They are slight and no one else can really see them... but I know my body well and I'm noticing the changes.
Today I cleaned out my closet of all the summer clothes that I would have normally been wearing this summer. I decided now was a good time to get a good inventory of what I have. A lot of the styles I purchase are the flowing kind of longer styles that are popular right now. I think that those will work once I'm bigger. I really think the majority of what I need are pants and skirts. I have a lot of maxi dresses that should also have enough room to house a baby belly. at least for a little while.
Things are really good right now. I'm happy and I just can't wait to find out what we are having on the 27th of April!!!! Yay.
a new blog
14 years ago
1 comments:
You know mija you do know your body the best and only you can prepare for that special day when you deliver that perfect little being, You will look at it with amazement and disbelieve at first you will feel scare but than you will realized this is my baby and i love it with all my heart and it needs me just as much as i need and love him/her.
Post a Comment