It has been sort of hard the first trimester for me to really feel pregnant. Don't get me wrong I was so drained physically but I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I mean the stick I peed on, the Dr, and the heart beat I heard all told me I was pregnant. I was just having a heard time grasping it. Logically I knew. Emotionally I was ecstatic. But mentally I was constantly asking my self. Am I really gestating a little human in there!? Really!?
It has really sunk in. The joy, nerves, elation, fears, and just overall feeling of being a new mommy. I woke up this morning and I FEEL like a mommy! I love this little being in my body so much. I am looking forward to our next 28 weeks together. When she/he is only mine and I don't have to share with anybody else. This is a special time for us. A time to bond and love only one another. Ah, the power of being pregnant. I feel it now, and it is truly amazing.
I can't wait to meet you baby peanut! and I most certainly can't wait to find out which of the two names we have picked for you gets to stick.
I love you already.
a new blog
14 years ago
2 comments:
I totally remember feeling that way. I took a long while through all my pregnancies to really grasp it.. even through the sickness, etc.
I'm so happy for you. SO excited! Now we get to kinda share the journey together!
I'm so excited for you. It's the most amazing experience in the world. Wait until they get here you won't ever believe you could love something so much.
Post a Comment