Sunday my friend Lori hosted a baby shower for me at her house. We had so much fun. She did an amazing job. She found a theme I had posted about a long while back on my party blog and used it. I loved how it turned out. I've been wanting to throw this shower for someone for a very long time. Having it thrown for me was nice.
The food spread:
It was all POP themed:
POP Music
Soda POP and Ring POPS for decoration and game prizes:
The ladies:
My friends made a lot of the gifts and they turned out so cute. I got 2 knitted blankets! I can't believe how much time and effort people put into it. I also got some books to start Max's collection and some gift cards.
Yesterday Seth and I went to use our gift cards and bought the remaining essentials we needed. I bought the book Baby Wise, my diaper bag, the bottle sanitizer, and some other things we needed. I bought the breast feeding things I thought I'd need like the storage bags, cream, and pads. I was really surprised that those things are so pricey! Yikes.
Its really been amazing to feel the love and support of my family and friends around me. Its getting so close and I'm so excited to meet Max and to have everyone else meet him!
0 comments:
Post a Comment