Baby Chhour will be here October 2010. Seth and I are both over the moon with excitement.
I haven't been feeling so great but I am trying to remain positive about the whole morning sickness fun. After all I am making a baby and the nausea is just part of the process. I haven't had much of an appetite for anything lately. Its usually all I can do to stomach anything. My favorites are now grossing me out.
We had our first appointment yesterday and we heard Baby Chhour's heartbeat! It was so amazing and I nearly lost it. I'm so emotional already! My Dr. says everything is measuring and looking fine. That was good news to hear.
Here are our sonograms from our first appointment!
Only 8 more weeks until we find out Pink or Blue!!! We are hoping Pink, but a healthy baby boy will make us just as happy.
1 comments:
YAY, YAY, YAY! I'm so happy and excited for you and Seth, and so glad that you had such a great first appointment! Hearing that heartbeat never gets old (I cried with Reece and this little girl the first time too!) Love the pictures!
Post a Comment