Friday, February 10, 2012

♥ 16 months ♥

Well, all is well in the house of Chhour. We are in a calm period before things start getting pretty busy for us. I am starting my graduate program in a little less than 2 weeks. It is going to take some of the precious time I have with my son away, but I'm doing it for us. I think it will be a trying time but we are so blessed that I have this opportunity. I really think this will be so big for our family.

Max is doing great and he is such an amazing child. He is learning so much and is so big.

We are getting some fun words out of him. He clearly says Mommy, Daddy, Baby, Go, uh oh, and he still asks for "more" using sign language. He is running and playing like such a big boy. Max loves all types of food and he loves to eat it with chopsticks, or try anyway.

He is just a typical little boy. He makes messes, throws tantrums, and is a cuddly loving guy. He is all ours, and we couldn't love him more.






0 comments:

Post a Comment