Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to School

Well, I have made the decision to go back to school to complete my Masters program. It was a difficult decision since it is just one more thing that takes me out of our home. Being a working mother is hard enough, and the thought of one more night a week spent away from Max is sad for me. BUT... My company offers an amazing tuition program. I will receive my MBA without a penny out of pocket cost. The program should take 18 months to complete which puts me at August 2013. Max will be just a few months shy of his 3rd birthday. Seth and I have decided to postpone growing our family anymore until that time. So I am hoping Max will have a baby sister sometime in 2014 :) I didn't ever really know how far apart we would "plan" on having our children. So it looks like it will be about 4 years.




0 comments:

Post a Comment