Monday, June 20, 2011

♥ 8 months ♥

Okay, This entry is going to bring me to tears. Max is going to be a year old in 4 months. My little man is the light of my life. He is just so sweet and loving. I think he is going to be a Daddy’s boy. He just adores Seth.


Max is eating most foods now. He loves anything that he can grab himself. Blur also loves it when Max feeds himself. I think about 75% of the food actually makes it into Blur’s mouth.

This past weekend we took Max to the swimming pool for the first time. He had a blast! He loved splashing around and kicking his little legs. He wasn’t scared at all! I am planning on joining a Mommy and Me swim class in July. This will be a fun way for Max and I to spend some alone time together.


Our little guy is very strong. He likes to climb up on the sides of his pack n play and try to get out. It is really funny to watch, but I am a little concerned he is going to fall out eventually.


Being a Mom has gotten both more exhausting and more exiting. I have to watch him every second because he gets into everything. It is so fun to watch him develop though. He gets stronger and smarter every single day.


THIS MONTH!

Max likes:

*being talked to
*talking/screaming
*eating. This boy loves food.
*feeding himself
*smiling
*crawling
*pulling himself up onto furniture
*standing
*cruising
*sitting
*toys
*jumping
*grabbing things
*baths
*rolling
*swimming

Max doesn't like:

*Teething. Max now has 6 teeth and it was not an easy process.
*being fed to slow. Keep the food constantly coming please!


0 comments:

Post a Comment