He has been so active and I think he really wants to be mobile already.
We had our first dance with illness at the end of January. It was terrifying and the experience made me feel like a terrible mother at times. When Max and I made it to the other side alive, I have to admit, I was surprised. It was a fun filled few days of changing myself and Max 4 or more times a day due to vomit and other bodily functions. Fun.
We had his 4 month appointment today and Max weighed in at 13.5 lbs today and 25 inches long. He is getting so big and it is bittersweet watching him grow up. He has done really well with his shots so far. I hope it stays that way.
at 4 months!!
Max likes:
*sucking on his hands
*smiling
*talking/cooing
*yelling
*looking at himself in the mirror
*being held upright
*baths
*Rolling! He is just rolling all over the place now
*pulling off his socks and sucking his toes
*playing with his rattle ball
Max does not like:
*being held "like a baby" He likes to be sitting up so he can see everything. I also cannot sit too long while holding him or he gets more then a little upset
*getting stuck on his tummy when he rolls over
Dr. Wall got such a kick out of Max's hair today he asked to take a picture of him. He emailed it to us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment