Monday, December 6, 2010

♥ 2 months ♥

Max had his 2 month appointment today. He is 23 inches and 11 lbs 8 oz. Apparently he was so cone headed after birth that we got an extra inch on his height in the delivery room. Anyway, he is 75th percentile for both height and weight. He's a healthy little fellow.

He got his first set of vaccinations today and I was so sad to see him cry like that. I think it was one of only a handful of times I've seen REAL tears.

Seth and I have come to know and appreciate that his temperament is just so amazing. He is a good sleeper, eater, and isn't fussy usually ever. I had a hard time when we first came home because I didn't know anything about anything. I thought he was being fussy but he was probably just telling me to get my head out of my ass. Now we get each other. He is content, and I'm bathing and eating again.

He has started smiling at us when we talk to him. He coos and ahhs and it is the sweetest thing ever. He is just so precious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment